CPXi, a digital media holding company serving more than billions daily interactive ad impressions globally, is seeking a highly motivated individual to help grow our publisher network across our display, video, and mobile platforms. The position should appeal to anyone who enjoys working first hand with decision makers at the top online Publisher’s and enjoys working in a highly driven and team focused environment.
OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Responsible for prospecting, negotiating, and closing publisher agreements
- Strong aptitude for identifying opportunities and structuring the right agreements.
- Identify & execute new opportunities on the existing publisher network
- Track opportunities through the sales funnel and properly communicate a pipeline of activity upward.
- Communicate with Publisher Development and Operation teams about insights and market opportunities. This also includes mentoring junior team members.
- Represent CPX at industry events.
KEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Ability to manage pub sales process against assigned goals
- Ability to analyze and discover new opportunities
- Execution and success of new media buys.
- Weekly Pipeline Reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and present oneself in a professional manner
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Key organizational abilities
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Pro-active, positive attitude and exceptional work ethic
- Working knowledge of ad serving solutions and knowledge of how media is bought and sold in today’s landscape
- 2-3 years of experience handling publisher relationships
- Strong understanding of online advertising, trends, and the global online marketplace
- BS/ BA Degree from accredited university