OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
A Publisher Development representative is responsible for prospecting and closing new publishers. A Publisher development representative is responsible for negotiating and closing the appropriate deals with publishers that will ultimately lead to the growth of the CPX network.
OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Responsible for prospecting, negotiating, and closely publisher agreements
- Strong aptitude for identifying opportunities and structuring the right contracts with publisher clients.
- Identify & Execute new opportunities on existing publisher network
- Track opportunities through the sales funnel and properly communicate a pipeline of activity upward.
- Communicate with Publisher Development and Operation teams about insights and market opportunities
- Represent CPX at industry events.
KEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Ability to close publishers against assigned goals
- Ability to analyze and discover new opportunities
- Execution and success of new media buys.
- Weekly Pipeline Reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and present oneself in a professional manner
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Key organizational abilities
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Pro-active, positive attitude and exceptional work ethic
- Knowledge of ad serving solutions, and knowledge of how media is bought and sold in today’s landscape
- Understanding of online advertising, trends, and the global online marketplace
- Experience working with publisher’s is a plus
- BS/ BA Degree from accredited university